Monday, March 26, 2007

雲層以外

When I was a little kid, I liked to look at the sky and day dreamed about what's behind the cloud.

Influenced by Chinese fairy stories, I believed there were heaven and various Gods and Goddesses behind the cloud. I always wondered if Mr Sun would jump out all in a sudden.

You may not know that I can look at the sky for hours and hours without doing anything.


Recently, I become a frequent flyer. In order to get off the plane sooner, I prefer isle seat. Sitting at an isle seat, I usually work or sleep on the plane. I don't care too much what's outside the window.

Today, due to late check-in, I could only get a window seat at the last row. After look at my computer for too long, I look out of the window. Surprise me! It was beautiful!

I was above the cloud. Am I the Goddess?

No comments: